myriad of the mundane

8.24.2004

8-24

second day of classes went well. i'm not too overloaded as of yet but i feel like i will be soon. the fact that i'll have a lot of work when herbology goes onto my schedule is disconcerting but i'm sure i'll be ok. i'm debating submitting my latest verse for review...might help me out with my lyrical writing. we'll see how things shape up, though. ethics was already invigorating this morning despite not really getting into it. i like the fact that my mind will be working hard all semester. it's exciting to think that i'll be able to really talk about my views intelligently and argue them effectively. microbiology will be great, too, i can already tell. i've been wondering where ethics will take me, actually. if i can appear this erudite individual after or if that's really applicable at all in the first place. i know i hate feeling dumb but i also don't like to feel like people see me as an ass for being knowledgeable...it's a quandry indeed. we'll see, so far i'm liking the people i'm in class with, they're good eggs and i'll get along with them. here's to a good semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home