myriad of the mundane

11.12.2006

bone machines

are now out of power, so everyone should be out there in the streets.
all of you know i pride myself on being a thinking man with my politics and that's why i'm so happy the knee-jerkers are leaving power as of january.
oh, and i'm more happy than you know that daddy bush is back in W's inner circle. don't believe me? look at the folks he's surrounding himself with. they're all from his dad's circles.
and that is such a good thing. you want to talk about someone who knew statesmanship talk about H.W.
now, past that i'm in denver for another 36 hours or so. amazing how fast your time is gone, eh? i've been with people i love from out here, though, and i'm really thankful sara came out with me. my folks are really falling in love with her like i have, finally. i'm sicker than a dog, though. i had a fever decend on me yesterday and i've still got sweaty fingertips. i'm feeling about a hundred times better today than yesterday, though, so life is looking up. plus, i get to see some of my favorite ladies today. carolyn, lori and caitlin are all making time to hang out.
i can't see boring you all with more rambling, but i wanted to update you as to what is going on.
oh, and it is so fucking sad that sleater-kinney are on an indefinite hiatus! northwest music will be in mourning for a long time.
well, off into the woods.

2 Comments:

  • good news! i like it when you are upbeat and happy. xx

    By Blogger x, at 9:07 AM  

  • Hey...sorry I haven't been by to check on you guys! Glad you got to have a nice trip...how are you fixed for Thanksgiving? I wrote about it last year...so you know what I have in store. I'm going to get sort of bombed...which means I'll drink some rum and coke or a few coronas. I'm so exciting! I've got to clean my MIL's house tommorrow...hoping she doesn't mess it up before everyone gets there. You have no idea...I may just blog about it again this year for those that have come along since then...and regale them with the horror of it all. Hey...you guys have a good time now!

    By Blogger sumo, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home