myriad of the mundane

8.26.2004

8-26

looking forward to yet another exciting day in classes. i love the fact that i have more than enough variety to work my mind out in myriad subjects. i've seen and talked to a lot of the friends i made last semester yet again and that's a comfort. even talked to emily. she's doing well as nearly as i can tell. it's not so much fun without someone to look like my twin only a girl here, lol. other than that it's back to life as usual. ethics promises to be a great class overall. we already started in on the mental workouts and i didn't do all that well. i need to get my mind all tooled up again. i've been listening to a lot of different music lately, just skipping around amongst my cd's. lately was Tori Amos, Jeff Buckley, the Stills, the Unicorns and some Death Cab for Cutie (who are currently inexorably stuck in my head). i'm enjoying the hell out of myself outside of classes. i've been reading a lot more than last year and that's always a good thing. the real question is whether or not i can keep that up when all the class reading hits. i think i'll have plenty of time to finish off my C. S. Lewis trilogy. past that i'm going to go caffeinate and get to class. yay for a good day ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home