myriad of the mundane

3.16.2005

And so it is, just like you said it would be...

There is a mischevious ghost about today. and he likes wind. a lot. so i've decided to retreat inside and write on my blog before class rather than lying in the sun and enjoying what is otherwise a very pleasant day. i've now officially lost all desire to do any schoolwork. i'll be back on the boat after the break but right now even philosophy doesn't sound as good as cleaning my car. or my room. or anything else sara is likely to see. i actually dusted, really dusted, my room. usually i just kinda get a rag and go around pretending to do it. and i'm caught up on laundry, my room is clean, i have a fresh 6 pack in my window well. everything is ready. everything is perfect. well, not quite perfect but certainly ready. and so it is that i come to the point where i'm so excited i can hardly speak, hardly move anything. i feel a tightness just behind my heart and just above it, even though it remains beating between the two. 6:15, Frontier, happiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home