myriad of the mundane

3.03.2005

children of the spring grow faster than the fall

right now i want to help brendan out with his work on intravenous melodies because damn do i want the acerbic, acrid lyrics and the twin guitars of cursive battling it out for supremacy in my veins, it'd be such a high. nothing can compare to the way music can make you the most chilled out, zen master driver or the most violent, pissed off fuck on the road. seriously, i was a bastard this morning. windows down, hair going crazy as i took my car up the 5k RPMs every shift and made the steering wheel rattle with my pounding out the beats. and i totally smoked some "hip-hop" chick in her damned cherokee twice. it was hilarious, i think she may be driving an automatic...that or she wasn't trying. because honestly those usually smoke my ass so bad it makes me laugh at my own little girl for being down at 90-some-odd horses. it's alright, she moves well when i want her to and i am the king of driving curves. something about steering with the left hand and shifting with the right while you lean the car through a perfect angle and blast out at warp speed makes it my kind of driving. i was made for the mountains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home