myriad of the mundane

2.07.2005

I'm feeling a bit depressed. i'll not lie, part of it is the fact that i'm not with sara but part of it is that carolyn has been being quite rude to me lately. i'll admit that i perhaps deserved a bit of the abuse but not what i got. i really don't deal well with being affronted regularly. i'm used to being treated well by friends and i think i usually treat them well, too. i really meant no harm by poking fun at fiercefully, but it is hard for me to get past(as is my way of saying things in an intellectual way to avoid sounding emotional at all, like i did above). i'm very set in my english ways as well as many others. there are certain things i do everyday, or every week, that are essential to my normal schedule. but yeah, i'm in on a monday working on a few things. doing research. yay! research! it's beggining to be boring so i'm wasting some time on here. makes me a happier camper. well alright, i'm going to go ahead and get back to my work and quit my playing. see you all tomorrow, have a great night. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home