myriad of the mundane

1.18.2005

well well well, i'm sure you that actually take the time to read this are saying, finally another bit of blogging from our somewhat low and misguided fool. i know you will be well amused. i also know that i am really, really, ridiculously sore still. no workout in my future today. i'm also working on yet another brilliant little cold. yay! but i am back in school and looking forward to it, as i always do. give me a month and this beautiful fascade will be tarnished and i'll start to bitch about being in school still, lol. i have a good time with how predictable i am at times. like now. you knew i would bitch about something, even though i'm relatively happy. you knew i'd be late to class, i really usually am. it's my way. i should do something about that. but now i'm going to go enjoy myself before my choir class. perhaps i'll look for a class to replace my world music class. they canceled it. i am unhappy about that. so i need a few credits now to make up for it. i'll see you all soon. ciao.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Jeremy:-)
    Wow! It's nice to hear from you again!! I must admit that I will dearly miss your tangents and your all-around presence in English class this year. Class just isn't the same without everybody,lol. It was nice to see you in the hall today however. Have a great day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home