myriad of the mundane

12.07.2004

There are moments when everything goes so wrong you can't fix any of it. This is one of those times. But more importantly, it brings everythign that's going right into focus as crisp as the air at midnight these cold nights, and it stirs you so deeply it bears expression in public. I often say I love Sara and that I need her but right now everything I am yearns for her. I want to feel her, to smell her, to taste her, to see her and to truly have her for mine like I get so very rarely these days. I can't wait to see Sara's dreamy eyes from behind errant hairs with the sharp morning sun lighting her skin until she glows like this completely divine being. And then to see her smile at my sorry self. God himself couldn't find words to describe that feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home