myriad of the mundane

6.14.2005

Rats and Rats and Rats for...you know!

just got home and my ears are ringing like i've not felt since built to spill october of two years ago. basically, rock was served on a big platter tonight! i've got bruises on my neck at the meeting of my clavicles, on my back between the ribs, on my arms and on my chest. i have dead legs and a parched mouth. my vocal chords hurt from screaming along and i'm a stinky mass of humanity right about now. fucking perfect night! this wasn't sara's kind of show so even though i missed her i'm glad she wasn't there. she'd be out of her element and along the sidelines cursing my name. she loves music that makes her relaxed and happy. i love music that fits my moods but more i love music that challenges me. the blood brothers provided tonight in a big way. not tom waits or mr. bungle, mind you, but still provided for my fix. i'm going to go rinse off and get myself off to bed. big day tomorrow, i'm going to try to pack up all my stuff other than my dirty clothes, which i'll be washing. wish me luck!

8 Comments:

  • at Blood Brothers I got stuck in a huge mosh pit. Rily Kiley sounds like it would've been fun.
    what a great weekend!

    By Blogger m.m., at 5:06 AM  

  • sounds like me every morning.GERK!
    mr bungles crazy!

    By Blogger geezer squeezer!, at 11:30 AM  

  • i'm sorry tyler! my ears are STILL ringing like crazy, lol. i need a constant stream of white noise so that i don't notice it. the plot to blow up the eiffel tower really blew ass, though. the guitar is terrible! we sat there and made fun of them. big business was fun, though, and the brothers rocked like hell. i'm wondering if they're playing seattle in a few days...because i could totally go! lol. again!
    Butterscotch, which pit? i was up in the center on the second level. it was a good one, i've got a few bruises in wierd places, lol. and rilo was a great show! the opening bands were almost as good as they were, too, which made for a fantastic show!
    geezer! how are you?!? my ears are usually ok...although one of them is still sore from where sara bit me...lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 PM  

  • Glad you had a fantastic time! You're a sore boy, aren't ya? Heh heh!

    By Blogger sumo, at 2:03 AM  

  • let me tell ya...lol. i actually got punched right about in the throat. almost got dropped...lol. but it was a great time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

  • Good luck with the washing!

    By Blogger Maja, at 11:02 PM  

  • yeah, washing went well, lol. packing not so much. but i'm making it slowly but surely. so life is good. right now i'm enjoying my headphones. they're great! like earplugs with little speaker tubes in them. best sound i've ever heard from $15 headphones.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 AM  

  • well, I was at Blackcat, so there was only one. But somebody ripped off my favorite bracelet. It was really not my kind of night.

    By Blogger m.m., at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home