myriad of the mundane

9.28.2004

actually doing an exercise for ch.7

ok, so i'm posting something completely mundane on my blog for once (i hope you all are thinking for once here and not "right...more like again!")



I think i summarized pretty well. I didn't quote much, just the funny stuff that HAD to go in. The essay sequence was preserved. I managed to portray the tone and POV of the essay well as well as the final result, funny as it is. I wrote as quickly as i could summarize and in only one paragraph and in trying to count the words i totally just lost it! damned hell!!! ok, i really did do it and i'd swear to it in court but i am not doing that again! Just to prove i actually did do an essay: i abstracted the one on the guy whos roommate (and possibly gf) is a health nut who "eats like Ghandi" and is convinced she needs to "cleanse her temple." it's really funny and light, i liked it, but i'm not going to go through that again, omg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home