myriad of the mundane

3.17.2005

Ok, let me just say that in a lot of ways i have to agree with Cameron, some women can't drive to save their lives. like his example, "[t]oday for example, i was driving through a parking lot, and this dumb bitch pulls out of the parking spot like fucking dale earnheart without looking. And almost runs into me and then starts bitching at me saying it was my fault." I had that happen today. and the lady flipped me off!!! who does that?!? what the fuck? if you drive like an idiot don't go flipping me off because i'm driving like a sane individual for once. i'm not a great driver, but i look before i floor it out of a spot. And i have to say that i think amy is great. she posted a very personal poem, and i can tell it's the first time she's done so. all i have to say to amy is this, you are humble but you shouldn't be and you are far more normal than you realize. i know that i almost ended my own life in a deep bout of depression. seeing your poem made me remember how powerful those emotions are. and you did an amazing job of conveying the confusion, stress, sadness and loneliness that i remember. And i think i can at least identify someone i know or myself who fits every single one of Anjy's blog on "you know you're from colorado if..." that makes me want to go home. because i am such a coloradan that it's just fucking scary.

2 Comments:

  • Dude, was that you that posted that "whatever white boy" comment on my blog? WTF? Sorry if you didn't, but there are few "Js"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 AM  

  • Thanks for writing about what I posted; I’m sure some people have felt that way before. Usually people just pat you on the back and say everything will be alright, that they’ve been there, but unless they’ve experienced almost ending their life, they have no fucking clue. It sounds like you know what it feels like, I’m sure the class thinks I’m out of my mind, but I could care less. I just wanted to express myself. Thanks for putting that in your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home