myriad of the mundane

10.07.2004

blogs i liked

for one we've got green genes. i love that she just gives you little shots of her life and you're left to piece it all together. i also love how her lines feed into my lines feed into everything else. it makes me think. here's the link...http://openmicnight.blogspot.com/
here's something i can't take all the credit for from her...

Lying in a cold bed that I made for myself
while my waiting game gains weight with curiosity.
The bleeding of the colors out and around
Into the room I’ve painted brown
Long ago. So long ago.
An impressionist in a dali landscape
she ran away from everyone and everything.
And found that as soon as she did
an unintended call was answered
and now she’s writhing

all things live and die yet remain
this world is blessed by nature
our tears cannot fall
where someone else’s haven’t already
our tears cannot fall
where they aren’t meant to be
Project your love and love to be.

yeah, so i have to rip myself off her site now...i'm enjoying it, lol. but ok, here we go...
http://machineghost.blogspot.com/
great political discussion and some great ideas. i like this one too...honestly it's kinda like my thoughts on most things...scary...

and the final straw...
after much abuse of the pause...lol is...http://icicletears17.blogspot.com/
my friend erinn because she's truly using writing to see what she thinks and that takes some courage to do for the first time, esp. when it's about having a broken heart.

1 Comments:

  • All i can do is smile and feel a little bit... shocked/overwhelmed by the champagne pyramid that is expression! I have to thank my friend El (the umbrella special entries) for some of those lines; his work inspires me as mine does yours.

    By Blogger green genes, at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home