myriad of the mundane

5.24.2006

so, if you guys are ever up here visiting remind me to take you to romio's pizza because it's got some of the best pizza around. i really didn't feel like adding any punctuation for that last sentence so that's what you get right there. deal with it.
it's looking like i've got a job coming at tully's down in the U District. it'll be just like peaberry (job of old) and that's ok with me. at least i don't have to learn anything different in the way of skills.
past that i've just been enjoying our FABULOUS weather pattern this week. basically it goes like this: dump buckets of rain while jeremy is going to and from school then get all nice once he's hypothermic and under a blanket with no plans of getting up until dinner. yeah. fantastic.
i guess i just made up for the lack of punctuation above with some overpunctuation there... sweet!
potatos
taste
good
with
marshmallows
and
brown
sugar
y'all.
that's
all.

5 Comments:

  • Have you had your temperature taken recently? You are worrying me with the potato thing!

    By Blogger sumo, at 1:07 AM  

  • hehe. just had to throw something new in there. thus the stream of conciousness.
    i've been restless as hell here because it's nice out and i'm ALWAYS doing just enough that i can't get out of town but not enough to keep me busy the whole day. drives me up a wall.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • Walk on the wild side...get drunk!

    By Blogger sumo, at 12:14 AM  

  • Hey, Jeremy, just wandered over to your blog from Carolyn's. . . . I should wander over here more often, especially since I'm working on my dissertation this summer and looking for good blogs to read to give me an excuse to NOT write my dissertation. Sigh. Liz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

  • sumo, amen and then some
    and liz, i totally understand; this blog is my "i don't want to do chemistry" escape plan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home