myriad of the mundane

10.25.2004

so i did very little today. i slept for 14 hours but that was the defining factor. i'm not sure if i'm sick or what. i know i'm kinda sick, but i'm not sure if it's more than that and the season change throwing me for a loop or not. we'll soon see. and i worked on my car. she needs a good washing...i think i'll do it tomorrow if i have time. but i firmly attached the high flow intake to the spot where my old intake was. it's doing quite well. i may bolt the old external port for the intake back in to feed it more air when i'm at highway speeds. i'm not really sure yet, lol. i don't know it if would really help. all i know is that my acceleration is smoother and quieter and that i have more power. so life is good. i also replaced my headlights. it took way more effort than it should have. i had to unscrew my entire front end to get to the screws i needed to get to to take the damned things out. and i cut myself doing it. so yeah. but i now have high intensity discharge halogen headlights. wednesday mi and i are going to rewire my foglights and replace the fuse we blew last time, lol. then i'll wash Anezka and all will be right with the world. i'm feeling a lot better than yesterday. i was just so angry and hurt and all of that. it's just hard to deal with. and i didn't even know her that well. jon looks like he's taking it hard like minh and cody. i just hate that you'd destroy life for no reason like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home