myriad of the mundane

10.17.2004

yeah, so my heart really had a great day today when i read my blog, lol. four comments! four! that's a new high, i think, for one day. but yeah, they're all encouraging. so yeah, carolyn, sorry bout tuesday, steph and i are going out to littleton to listen to a debate. but sat. is possible if it's after 8:15 when i get off of work. mattea, you're quite kind but yeah, i do try to keep everyone commenting and together. i'm a networker, lol. when i focus my energies they go to great good, i hope. so i love sundays now. i get up way too early after going to bed only slightly earlier in the morning and run for 17 hours or so. it's really nice, i just feel like i've done enough for one day, lol. i'm turning into some sick workaholic type or something. i don't know. but yeah, i hurt my voice earlier. you have no idea how hard it is for me not to sing and hum and enjoy music and now i must not do it until i'm sure my voice is better. it's going to drive me insane!!! literally up a wall. it's horrible for me. music is almost as big a part of my life as food. i'm probably unhealthfully into music. i'll listen to almost anything once. except things that have made it to #1-10 on billboard. to be that popular i assume it's got to be crap unless i know otherwise. plus, they don't need my money, smaller bands do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home