myriad of the mundane

10.16.2004

yeah, i have a blogging problem. i'm on here too much when i should be...let's say for tonight's example, in bed. right now i could go to be and get seven and a half hours of sleep. but i'll be blogging and reading blogs until much later than that, lol. i'm thinking it's becoming a problem, like i said. my heart jumps when i have a new comment. leaps, even. so yeah, i'll admit my problem, but it's not affecting my health at all so i don't think i'll change it too much, lol. yeah, good day. sara told me something that's really stuck with me on friday. work is a break. you realize that? for us students, work is a break from the normal routine. it's a time to do something different and maybe even relax. i am such a happy worker right now. i'm looking forward to tue. i don't know why...oh wait, yeah i do! lol. it's a lazy day for me, nothing to do. it's great. oh, and sara got towels today. exciting stuff...nice towels for when i move...really nice. and the bathrug, don't you dare forget the bath rug!!! so yeah, i'm excited. and i'm getting the dalselv bed from ikea. it's pretty, it's minimalistic, it's amazingly clean. so yeah, i also found a glassblower. i'm excited. get some really unique vases and such. best thing is he lives about 500 ft. from my house. it's super duper! so yeah, lol. i'll leave you with that, all, ciao

1 Comments:

  • Well, I was trying to think of something witty to say, but I just am not having the witty come. Steph says it is your fault for not inspiring the wittyness to flow.

    So I guess I shall just post the link to my blog and slink off in a non-witty fashion.

    http://www.livejournal.com/users/neroli66/

    Wendy

    ps. Steph says HI!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home