myriad of the mundane

10.13.2004

Something to Live By

I sometimes have this thought in my head
That I need pity to be truly accepted
And that I need to whine and bitch and moan
And generally make myself seem sad
To get this pity on which I will feed.

But in truth, no one likes a whiner
And they really hate to sit and listen
To someone who does nothing except
To bitch and whine and moan and generally
Just be a burden on those around.

So if you’re a whiner, a bitcher, a moaner
Change your ways before you’re only a loner
Who sits in the corner with no one who cares
And then knows something about what pity wears
Because you’ll be alone and no one will care.

alright, i tried to make this kinda dr. seuss-y.

1 Comments:

  • hey. well thanks for reading my blog i was just replying and i wanna say u have an interesting blog. and yea, you're right i don't care what other people like or what peopel think of what i like. but thanks for your opinion and thats great u listen to unknown bands. but everyone to their own i guess. yea anyways thanks for writing

    By Blogger lil-miss-vixen, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home