myriad of the mundane

10.26.2004

so i was totally reminded of a bad hair coloring incident in class today. oh man, it's a doozie, lol. i don't even know if that's how you spell it. it happens. but yeah, so a while ago, like about two years ago now, i think, i died my hair. i think it might be the start of my thing for how my hair looks. i didn't realize how much your hair defines you in the sight of others before. but i died my hair bright blue. like the blue at the bottom of the screen on windows xp here. blue blue hair on top of my head. i looked like a bluebird. i had a great time because they sent me home from work. yeah, so in getting this color i bleached my hair to a pretty orangy blonde then died it to the blue. it was good, not so clean fun. i liked it but i had to change it. what can i say? i'm greedy, i want money, so i changed my hair. i decided on black. so i went home that night and dyed my hair black to cover up the blue. little did i know, being a boy and all, that i was doomed to have my hair go crazy colors? well it totally did. i had a forest green halo on the back of my black head. it was so funny. i made an effort so both my work and my school allowed my hair as it was. so i walked around for a few months with a halo that gradually faded from the deep forest green to what blondes look like if they swim too much, that chlorine green. then i redyed and there comes my obsession with having black hair in the winter. makes me more appropriate, i figure, everything is dead so i might as well be dark. it works, but this year it's staying brown because i'm trying to donate. we'll see, i don't know that i'll get to the necessary length in time. i'll just keep eating my fish and hope that it really does help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home