myriad of the mundane

4.06.2005

Bioenergetics is my drug of choice

I bought some rock star ashes from the back of rolling stone. but they don't seem to help me i'm still out here on my own. the tiger in my tank is going to go extinct and i'm not feelin so good myself, i think i'm on the brink of disaster!

another wind ghoul today. and last night, holy crap! it was to the point where you couldn't even drive straight. gusts were easily over 60 and probably got up to 70 or 80 on a number of occassions. i love the mountains! i'm now officially putting off doing anything. i just don't care. i've got a book at home i'm itching to finish- under 100 pages to go. And we've got some nebulous project due in english next week. i don't even really understand what's supposed to be going on. i have to inform my character, Roderigo from Othello, and he has to be a homophobic bastard. how do you get sources on how to be a homophobe? isn't that just a natural reaction for some people and not others? so i'm searching google for "prejudice and homosexuality" to see if i turn anything up. so far government studies. i don't like government studies, they're all bias and almost no real data about 80% of the time. but i do need to go do them...yeah. maybe feeling alone is making me not care... i know that all that really matters right now is that i don't have sara and that i can't wait until june. that's my life in a nutshell. oh! and i went and picked up my astro chart today, nothing amazing but a lot that makes sense so far. i'm only on page nine. it's great. i've also gotten some neroli to help bring me down to the perfect state of relaxation for true enjoyment of meditation and also to open up my mind to the vibrations of the universe. more on that later on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home