myriad of the mundane

8.30.2004

8-30

Well, today is the day that my last week was building to. And yet it's been kinda blah for me. lol. as it turns out the package i made for sara did get there on time despite the fact i only mailed it out on sat. her second gift hasn't arrived yet but is she is equally excited to get that as she was to recieve this package life will indeed be quite good. i've been writing more creative stuff lately and have really been focusing on using my full vocabulary. also i'm trying to make them personal without being incredibly melancholy. those who know me see the happy side almost exclusively while that melancholy side remains sublimated and only sometimes finds the surface. when it does it's usually in my writing. my countenance isn't usually concerned with such gravity of thought as my heart is. so yeah, but even the poems are showing more and more hope now. the fact i'm in love has something to do with it just as the prospect of moving to seattle in june to be with my love is titillating and i wish it were now. i'm not an impatient person but with this it is nearly impossible for me to bear the waiting. On the school front i'm gaining a better grasp of French the further along we are. i'm finding the conjugation of suis is much like the Latin equivalent of sum. that's comforting. the rules on when to use the masculine for crowds are the same, as well. very exciting. i'm really enjoying it. Micro is still getting rolling. we're doing basic stuff right now and i find my mind wanders a lot. it'll get more interesting, i'm sure. i'm very excited for pathogenics and just learning all about microbes. now, i have to go. hope you are all well, bon soir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home