myriad of the mundane

4.12.2005

Two years! i've been with someone two years. i, the king of flaky, i the definition of someone who shouldn't be able to do it. my focus flits to a different thing every week or two, i'm intense and learn most of what there is to know about that one thing and move on. this is why i'm a good learner and a terrible student at the same time. but two years! i think it's because i have the best girlfriend ever! ever. not only someone who helps me focus on what's really important in my life but someone who can hold pace with me in the sciences, perhaps even outpace me, to be honest. someone who appreciates my writing even as she mentions that it isn't the best career even if it is fun and a good fit for me. same with the music, even though i'm not nearly as good at that, lol. i can only play percussion and sing like a siren. she's just the stability where i am the fluidity. it's great, amazing, superb as a pairing. we both make each other reach a little bit. i am a better person than last year and even better than the year before that. and she's taught me that girls aren't out to hurt me. after helen that was very hard to believe, let me assure youof that, pants hernandez. not to mention the fact that she is absolutely lovely, dazzling, stunning, any other word for absolutely gorgeous. and she has a cute laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home