myriad of the mundane

10.12.2005

well all, a promise is a promise so i took some pictures tonight that i'm sure you'll enjoy. forgive me for not posting them onto my blog but i wouldn't want anything visually interesting to crop up on here. it'd be a terrible burden for the next blog to follow. and we all know that an unhappy blog is an uninteresting blog.
anyway.
i'm currently uploading these pictures into a photobucket album so you can all see my bike. it doesn't look quite like usual, though, because i'm tearing down the carb right now. after i get the gaskets and float she will purr like a kitten under me. it'll be nice to hear.
and of course, being the narcicist that i am i posted a picture of myself, as well. i think i look like a badass. but i would, that's kinda what leather does to your brain. it's the reason bikers strut around. frankly i think it'd be funny for me to kick my leg over my gal and act like a badass when it sounds like i'm riding a lawn mower around. lol. god it's going to be amazing!
but you guys make sure to enjoy my pictures and i'll attempt to enjoy some sleep. i know, i know, it's really hard to like sleeping.

5 Comments:

  • you look ridiculous, lol.

    By Blogger Sara, at 1:03 PM  

  • lol, you would say that, hun.
    and chop, i love it. these were the standard postal bike for the australian post office until the 90s. it's actually really easy to work on. it's not that complex.
    and i like the picture. it totally doesn't look like me on a regular basis, though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 PM  

  • nah, i don't like looking like an idiot in front of everyone.
    or like a gear-nut. either way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

  • Sweet it is!

    By Blogger sumo, at 11:48 PM  

  • sumo, it is!
    chop, well....bwahahahahahaha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home