myriad of the mundane

4.13.2005

All of Life is the Search for the Abesse of Pain

Yeah, i said it! lol. i am halfway done with my hw for tonight, 4 pages later. i still need to read a bunch and write another three pages, but i'll be fine it's not as daunting as it was an hour ago. so life is great. but now, i'm going to go home and start on my research paper. i'm going to try to use something like 10 sources. i'm turning into a source nerd supreme. this isn't even my heaviest source load this semester. my paper is going to be fantastic, though. all is well but i'm tired and really, really want to read more in Probability Space. i started this series about a week ago and even despite all my other commitments i've read over 750 pages in it so far. i've got a few hundred to go before it's done. it's like the harry potter series, i read every one that has come out so far in about 2 weeks. i can really plow through texts because i sacrifice my sleep for them. probably a bad plan but it's my only plan. alright, see you all soon and go listen to some Gloria versions. vale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home