myriad of the mundane

4.21.2005

welcome to my small corner of the universe

i'm starting to realize that people don't read my blog. yeas, after all these long months i've finally found out! and somehow that makes me less lonely. i can't explain it. it's like my own little diary for myself and a few friends only. i'm letting off a wry little smile now. perhaps am i not pop-culture enough? because i'd like to think it's refreshing, taking the flattering view of myself, of course. maybe i'm just a little Schopenhaeur or Kant. a bit like espresso, too bitter for the normal person to put themselves through. but still the opiate of the elite few...still the true coffe-drinker's drink. no half-caf, skinny, flat, naked, extra hot, half-the-chocolate mochas here! This is for those who know the difference! haha, i feel better still! time to go play at the frisbee!

1 Comments:

  • that you may, but few others do...and i love coffee with an inhuman passion. i can describe the taste of javan coffee as compared to yemeni coffee.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home