myriad of the mundane

8.19.2006

i'm so tired. and i totally got failed in my lab. it sucks. just sets me back another damnable year.
if anything it's only strengthened my resolve on the matter because you have to work to get to what you want and i didn't put out my full effort all quarter long, which only helped my teacher fail me in the class. she's still ridiculously hard on the grading of labs but i did as well as i could on what i did do.
but...i found a seat cover for my little motorcycle, which is going to go a long way to making it look respectable and make it much better to ride in any weather AND figured out how to put on a bigger gas tank so i'll have a 200+ mile range per fill-up. now to find the tank in question...

2 Comments:

  • well helloooo. yes, you are awesome.

    and elliot is good.

    and im glad for your new shoes.

    and i hope you're working tomrorowwww.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 11:10 PM  

  • Oh...so sorry hinney...you'll do better next time...I just know it.

    By Blogger sumo, at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home